About the Editors
Dr. Purvish M. Parikh MD, DNB, FICP, PHD, ECMO, CPI, MBA
Dr. Purvish M. Parikh is
- Director of Precision Oncology & Research, Asian Cancer Institute
- Board Member, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Executive Director, Indian Cooperative Oncology Network
- Director of Clinical Research and Education, BSES Municipal Hospital
- Past President, SAARC Federation for Oncologists
- Past President, Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology
- Emeritus Editor, South Asian Journal of Cancer & International Journal of Molecular and Immuno-Oncology.
- Passionate about Digital Health & Medico-Legal Issues.
- Unconventional Educator
- Author of 19 books; 36 chapters in books; 200+ scientific articles
Dr. Randeep Singh MD, DM, ECMO, FCCP
Dr. Singh currently is working as a Senior consultant and unit head at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram. He also owns the ONCOMED clinic at Hauz Khas, Delhi. He has been trained extensively in the management of cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai. He did his Doctorate (DM: Medical Oncology) from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and then worked as a consultant at TMH, Mumbai with the solid tumor-working group before joining the Max group of hospitals. He worked as a Consultant with Max Healthcare for five years. Thereafter he was heading the Department of Medical Oncology at HCG cancer center, Delhi before joining ARTEMIS Hospitals, Gurgaon. His key area of interest is lung cancer, gastrointestinal and breast cancer.
Dr. Singh has more than 40 publications in national and international journals of high impact factor. He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals. He is a distinguished faculty at various national and international conferences. He currently serves as Joint Secretary at Indian Society Medical & Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO). He is a co-founder member of the International CME organization and an executive member of various national organizations such as ICON (Indian Co-Operative Oncology Network), ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology), Delhi Oncology Forum. He is also associated with international societies such as ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology) & ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology).